Cancellation & Refund Policy
THE INDIAN VETERINARY JOURNAL believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order and will be at the discretion of The Indian Veterinary Journal.
- Cancellation requests will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- Cancellation requests will not be entertained for Article Processing Fees as the referees may have already put in effort to review submitted articles.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the THE INDIAN VETERINARY JOURNAL marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine's Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations
are not possible.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective issues of the journal, please report the same to the IVJ Editorial Office. The request will, however, be entertained once the IVJ Office has checked and determined the same at its end. This should
be reported within 48 days of receipt of the issues.
When you buy our products/services, your purchase is final and there is no money-back guarantee or refund. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully examine the case based on merit in each case.